Teacher Leadership Certificate
The Teacher Leadership certificate program is is targeted toward K-12 classroom teachers who wish to acquire school leadership skills without having to leave teaching. The Teacher Leadership program applies a systems approach to creating change as it develops leadership skills.
Students will learn how to:
- Facilitate communities of learning through organization-wide processes
- Inspire excellence in practice
- Confront barriers in the school's culture and structures
- Translate ideas into sustainable systems of action
- Nurture a culture of success
This Teacher Leadership certificate program is a 12 credit, non-degree program. The 12 credit hours earned in this program can be applied to the Master's Degree program once a student matriculates and is accepted into the degree program.