Virtual Diversity Achievers Program
Lehigh University values a diverse, inclusive and vibrant campus community. We believe the best way for a student to learn whether a college or university is a good fit is by connecting with members of its community. As a result, we offer selected students interested in a culturally based program the opportunity to immerse themselves in life at Lehigh through the virtual Diversity Achievers Program (DAP). Participants will have time to interact casually with current students, their admissions counselor and Lehigh’s Student Advocacy Centers virtually. They will also have the opportunity to attend virtual classes and learn about support services.
- West Coast: Saturday, October 3 - Monday, October 5, 2020
- East Coast: Saturday, October 17 - Monday, October 19, 2020
- Diversity Achievers Program Application - a personalized application link was sent to your email
- Transcript (An unofficial transcript will be accepted)
- Short Essay (500 words or less, prompt on the application)
Application materials are due by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Friday, September 18, 2020. Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered. We will notify those selected to participate within one week of the application deadline. Admission to this program is not related to admission to Lehigh University.
Those unable or not selected to virtually attend DAP are still encouraged to participate in one of our ongoing virtual visit opportunities.