Open House Details
Join us for an all-day Open House on Saturday, March 28, 2020 to get an introductory look at the academic opportunities, campus life and student experience at Lehigh. Advanced registration is required, and the link to register will be posted here in late February.
The day will begin with check-in opening at 7:45am and the program will run from 8:30am until 3:00pm. Open House will include opportunities, such as:
- A welcome to Lehigh
- Break-out sessions with each of Lehigh's four undergraduate colleges
- A Q&A panel with current students about the student experience at Lehigh
- An information session about the admissions process
- An information session about the financial aid process
- Student-guided campus tours of the Asa Packer Campus
Please note, this is a tentative agenda with times, locations, and the order of programming being subject to change. A finalized agenda and additional details, such as parking directions will be available to registrants prior to the event.
All sessions are interactive, so bring your questions! The open house will also include a guided campus tour and chance to explore South Mountain.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!