Open House Details
Join us for an all-day Open House on Monday, February 18, 2019 to get an introductory look at the academic opportunities, campus life and student experience at Lehigh. Advanced registration is required.
The day will begin with check-in opening at 8:30am and the program will run from 9:00am until 3:00pm. Open House will include:
- A welcome to Lehigh
- An information session with admissions counselors
- A panel presentation on academic opportunities with three associate deans
- Break-out sessions with each of Lehigh's three undergraduate colleges
- A Q&A panel with current students about the student experience at Lehigh
- An information session about the admissions process
- Student-guided campus tours of the Asa Packer Campus
Please note, this is a tentative agenda with times, locations, and the order of programming being subject to change. A finalized agenda will be available to registrants prior to the event.
All sessions are interactive, so bring your questions! The open house will also include a guided campus tour and chance to explore South Mountain. The Office of Financial Aid will be open and available for individual conversations. If you wish to meet with a Financial Aid staff member, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with a representative from the Office of Financial Aid. Walk-in meetings will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!