The CEC provides limited funding in support of programs that promote an inclusive community of campus diversity.
The CEC funds events and programs that support its mission of promoting diversity, inclusion, multiculturalism and equity.
How to Apply
Please read the CEC Funding Application and Assessment Guide prior to applying for funding.
When you are ready to apply, go to our application.
Note the following deadlines for submitting your application:
FALL APPLICATION DEADLINES
SPRING APPLICATION DEADLINES
All grantees are required to provide an assessment of their funded project or event within two weeks of the funded project's end. Complete the online assessment form here.
2015-16 CEC Grants
- Literature and social justice grad student conference ($250)
- Dance Marathon ($750)
- Dinner en Blanc and Brown ($1,500)
- Mu Sigma Upsilon sorority's Dining in the Dark ($250)
- Lehigh in Focus project ($500)
- Lehigh Diwali 2015 ($250)
- Pride Center's trans health panel discussion ($250)
- Guest speaker Ellen Lawton: Exploring medical‐legal partnerships ($500)
- Cambodian Culture Day ($250)
- "Of Mothers and Men" monologues ($750)
- Film screening: Tested ($250)
- J.C. Nkulikiyimfura campus visit ($500)
- Bio Fair interactive science school program ($500)
- Pride basketball game ($500)
- Without Walls senior capstone project ($1,000)
- PA DNA Day for high school students ($500)
- Global Union's Multicultural Night ($250)
- Dance Fest ($750)
- Nowroz Night ($500)
- Lehigh Holi 2016 ($500)
- International Bazaar ($500)
- Tillet Wright talk ($500)
- Expansion of International Peace Garden ($250)