The CEC provides limited funding in support of programs that promote an inclusive community of campus diversity.
The CEC funds events and programs that support its mission of promoting diversity, inclusion, multiculturalism and equity.
How to Apply
Please read the CEC Funding Application and Assessment Guide prior to applying for funding.
When you are ready to apply, go to our application.
Note the following deadlines for submitting your application:
FALL APPLICATION DEADLINES
SPRING APPLICATION DEADLINES
All grantees are required to provide an assessment of their funded project or event within two weeks of the funded project's end. Complete the online assessment form here.
CEC Grants, 2017-18 Academic Year
- Dining in the Dark ($500)
- Dance Marathon ($750)
- Diwali ($750)
- "Queer and" panel discussion ($500)
- Fusion ($500)
- Friendsgiving ($1,000)
- International Flag Parade ($500)
- DanceFest ($1,000)
- Bystander Intervention workshop ($2,000)
- Yalda Night ($1,000)
- Be Your Own ($750)
- "Multi-component model" thesis project ($800)
- Holi ($750)
- Unmaking "Sketchlehem" ($500)
- Literature and Intersectionality conference ($500)
- Step Afrika ($500)
- "When in Crisis" conference ($250)
- Nowruz Night ($500)
- Pride-a-Palooza ($750)
- LVAIC LGBTQ student conference ($500)
- International Bazaar ($500)
- International Voices publication ($200)