Gender inclusive restroom located on the first floor.
Drinker House is a residence hall for first and second-year students. Located at the south end of Taylor Street, the stone building honors the memory of Henry S. Drinker, Class of 1871 and University president from 1905 to 1920.
This four-story residence hall houses 131 first and second-year students. Most of the rooms are doubles and singles with a few triples. All the rooms have movable furniture, including a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet for each occupant.
Residents of Drinker have access to a TV lounge, study lounge, kitchen, vending machines and laundry facility on the first floor.