Admitted and current students should use the Lehigh portal to view their current award information.
- Your financial aid award should be available to view approximately 5 – 7 business days after receipt of the FAFSA and Graduate Application, and with confirmation that you are registered for the appropriate term(s).
- To view your financial aid award, access the Lehigh portal.
- Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns about the award amount that you see.
- If you have not yet borrowed through the Direct Loan Program, you will be required to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN) and complete the Entrance Counseling Session. If you previously borrowed through the Direct Loan Program and signed the Master Promissory Note less than 10 years ago, you will only be required to complete the Entrance Counseling Session for the first year in which you borrow at the graduate level.
- Other Requirements: Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN/Application) - Complete the MPN online. Be sure to electronically sign (e-sign) the application/promissory note to take advantage of the most efficient way to deliver the funds to the student’s account. In addition, a yearly Direct PLUS Loan application must be completed to confirm the borrower is creditworthy. As part of the process, Lehigh University Office of Financial Aid will certify enrollment, cost of attendance and other aid received.