Visits & Campus Tours
Learn more and see if Lehigh’s beautiful campus and thriving community is the place for you to call home—for the next four years and beyond.
On-Campus Opportunities During COVID-19
The Office of Admissions has resumed formal campus visits in a limited capacity. Information for both admitted and prospective students can be found below regarding on-campus visit, and virtual visit, opportunities.
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our community and visitors, we are cautiously starting to reopen the campus. We are requiring that visitors adhere to safety protocols put in place by the University, local, state, and federal governments. We understand this reopening process may present challenges to students and families, and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
Prospective Student Events
Join us for a virtual or on-campus event to learn more about our campus and community. Our virtual information sessions give an overview of the academic and student life experience at Lehigh, and self-guided campus tours allow students to explore campus independently. On-campus events for the summer will begin again in June and a calendar with event details and registration will be available in late May.
All visitors to campus agree to adhere to the University’s safety policies and protocols. Failure to do so will result in an immediate request to leave the campus. Please review the information shared below about the expectations and policies in place for visitors prior to registering for an event or visiting campus.
Self-Guided Campus Tour
Although we are not currently hosting student-guided campus tours for prospective students, visitors are welcome to conduct a self-guided campus tour on their own and utilize the virtual tour, which can be launched from your mobile device’s web browser, or the campus maps available at the kiosk in front of the Alumni Memorial Building (the side facing the fountain).
Virtual Visit Opportunities
We are currently offering virtual visit opportunities, including information sessions by admissions counselors on a variety of topics, student-led virtual tours and more.
Important Information for Campus Visitors
COVID-19 Guidelines for Visiting Campus
All visitors to campus should adhere to the following safety protocols:
- The day of your visit, each member of your party is required to complete a self-screening through Lehigh’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool before coming to campus and will need to provide proof, by showing your QR code result, that they have passed the screening/are cleared to visit campus. Any member of your party should stay home if they do not pass the self-assessment or if:
- they have tested positive for COVID-19
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- if they have come in close contact with a person who has symptoms of our has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Face coverings are required to be worn in any public area, and in any circumstance where interacting with others on campus. At Lehigh, we consider public areas to include all of our buildings, as well as outdoor spaces such as campus walkways. This means that all visitors should be prepared to wear a cloth face covering for the entire duration of their visit to campus.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter any buildings on campus, however visitors can find public restrooms at the Lehigh Bookstore during operating hours.
- Visitors are responsible to follow established guidance by CDC/PA Dept. of Health if they or anyone in their party is suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19.
- Visitors are required to notify Lehigh immediately upon learning that they or anyone in their party may be suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19 if:
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus the day they became ill
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus on any subsequent days after they became ill or after they had a positive test
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus in the 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic, or if no symptoms, the 48 hours prior to the COVID-19 test being done
Failure to follow these safety requirements will result in immediate request to leave campus.
- Visitor parking is available on levels 2-6 of the Alumni Memorial Parking Garage.
- Parking rates are $1/hour plus a one time $.25 service fee per parking session. If you extend your time, there will be no additional service fee.
- You have two options to pay for parking:
- Text LU11 to 25023. You will receive a link to enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. You will receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires with a link to add more time. Alternatively, you can reopen the webpage where you originally paid to add more time as well.
- Scan the QR code on the signs located near the stairs and elevator in the garage or visit t2p.mobi/LU11. Enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. If you would like to receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires, you must create an account and add your phone number.
- Parking in any other area on campus will result in your vehicle being ticketed.
Admitted Student Events
Explore our campus and community through virtual platforms and limited on-campus tours. Several online platforms allow you to “visit” Lehigh and find out if it is the right fit for you, including our Admitted Student Community.
Get an overview of Lehigh as you explore digital versions of the same print brochures found in our lobby for in-person visitors.