Visits & Campus Tours
Learn more and see if Lehigh’s beautiful campus and thriving community is the place for you to call home—for the next four years and beyond.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The Office of Admissions has suspended all formal campus visits and events for prospective students; however, prospective students are welcome to utilize our tour app or campus maps for a self-guided campus tour.
We are taking this extraordinary step in an effort to protect the health and safety of our community and visitors, as well as to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We understand this decision presents challenges to students and families, and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
Virtual Visit Opportunities
We are currently offering virtual visit opportunities, including Information Sessions by admissions counselors, student-led virtual tours and interviews for rising seniors.
Campus Visit Opportunities (Limited to Self-Guided Tours)
Although we are not currently hosting formal campus visits and events, prospective students are welcome to visit campus on their own and utilize our tour app or campus maps for a self-guided campus tour. Parking is available on adjacent city streets near the Alumni Memorial Building, some parking may require a fee or meter payment. Once you have parked, there is a kiosk in front of the Alumni Memorial Building with a drawer that contains campus maps and directions on how to download the tour app. The tour app may also be downloaded prior to arrival on campus. While you are at the kiosk, please make sure to fill out the physical or digital information card in order to document your visit to campus. Please note that the Office of Admissions is working remotely at this time, so there are no staff members physically on campus.
All visitors to campus should adhere to the following safety protocols:
- The day of your visit, each member of your party is required to complete a self-screening through Lehigh’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool before coming to campus, and should stay home if they do not pass the self-assessment or if:
- they have tested positive for COVID-19
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- if they have come in close contact with a person who has symptoms of our has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Face coverings are required to be worn in any public area, and in any circumstance where interacting with others on campus. At Lehigh, we consider public areas to include all of our buildings, as well as outdoor spaces such as campus walkways. This means that all visitors should be prepared to wear a cloth face covering for the entire duration of their visit to campus.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter any buildings on campus.
- Visitors are responsible to follow established guidance by CDC/PA Dept. of Health if they or anyone in their party is suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19.
- Visitors are required to notify Lehigh immediately upon learning that they or anyone in their party may be suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19 if:
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus the day they became ill
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus on any subsequent days after they became ill or after they had a positive test
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus in the 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic, or if no symptoms, the 48 hours prior to the COVID-19 test being done
Failure to follow these safety requirements will result in immediate request to leave campus.