Visits & Campus Tours
Learn more and see if Lehigh’s beautiful campus and thriving community is the place for you to call home—for the next four years and beyond.
On-Campus Events for Prospective Students
Visit our quintessential college campus and learn more about life at Lehigh directly from our admissions counselors and student tour guides. As you are registering, please carefully review the On-Campus Admissions Events Calendar. Event titles indicate the order of events and descriptions include location, an indication of whether the event is indoor or outdoor, size limitations, and other important details. Most events consist of a group information session and a student-guided campus tour in order to provide well-rounded information from both admissions counselors and current students. However, you are welcome to attend just one of the two components—simply register for an event, inform us of your individual circumstances via email, and attend as you can.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, formal visits are limited to five people per party, and registration is required for these events. All visitors to campus agree to adhere to the University’s safety policies and protocols. Failure to do so will result in an immediate request to leave the campus. Please review the information shared below about the expectations and policies in place for visitors prior to registering for an event or visiting campus.
On-Campus Group Information Session
In the Group Information Session, an Office of Admissions staff member will share stories about unique and exclusive academic and research experiences, our vibrant community, traditions, and life in PA’s third largest metro area. The supportive Lehigh family and strong career placement are also discussed. The session concludes with admissions and financial aid basics.
On-Campus Student-Guided Tour
Student guides share their perspective on residential life, dining on campus and in Bethlehem, extra-curricular activities, course workload, relationships with professors, and student support services while highlighting important facilities across campus. Due to COVID restrictions, tours will not enter any residence halls and will be limited in size.
Self-Guided Campus Tour
Visitors are welcome to conduct a self-guided campus tour on their own at any time. Simply utilize the virtual tour, which can be launched from your mobile device’s web browser, or the campus maps available at the kiosk in front of the Alumni Memorial Building (the side facing the fountain).
Virtual Events for Prospective Students
We are currently offering virtual visit opportunities, including information sessions by admissions counselors on a variety of topics, student-led virtual tours and more.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Visiting Campus
All visitors to campus should adhere to the following safety protocols:
- The day of your visit, the student is required to complete a screening through Lehigh’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool before coming to campus. This screening should be answered taking into consideration the health of the entire party. You will need to provide proof by showing a screenshot of your QR code result, indicating that you have passed the screening and are cleared to visit campus. Any member of your party should stay home if they do not pass the self-assessment or if:
- they have tested positive for COVID-19
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- if they have come in close contact with a person who has symptoms of our has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Vaccinated individuals will NOT be required to wear a mask or socially distance indoors or outdoors on Lehigh campuses. Individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and to practice social distancing. Some visitors or members of our community will choose to continue voluntarily wearing a mask for personal safety, medical or other reasons. We encourage visitors to support one another in those decisions and to not make anyone feel stigmatized for wearing a mask.
- The Alumni Memorial Building, where our office is located, is the only building on campus that visitors are allowed to enter, unless they are part of the student-guided campus tour.
- Visitors are responsible to follow established guidance by CDC/PA Dept. of Health if they or anyone in their party is suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19.
- Visitors are required to notify Lehigh immediately upon learning that they or anyone in their party may be suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19 if:
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus the day they became ill
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus on any subsequent days after they became ill or after they had a positive test
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus in the 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic, or if no symptoms, the 48 hours prior to the COVID-19 test being done
Failure to follow these safety requirements will result in immediate request to leave campus.
- Visitor parking is available on levels 2-6 of the Alumni Memorial Parking Garage.
- Parking must be paid at the start of your visit. Parking rates are $1/hour plus a one time $.25 service fee per parking session. If you extend your time, there will be no additional service fee.
- You have two options to pay for parking:
- Text LU11 to 25023. You will receive a link to enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. You will receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires with a link to add more time. Alternatively, you can reopen the webpage where you originally paid to add more time as well.
- Scan the QR code on the signs located near the stairs and elevator in the garage or visit t2p.mobi/LU11. Enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. If you would like to receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires, you must create an account and add your phone number.
- Parking in any other area on campus will result in your vehicle being ticketed.
Admitted Student Events
Explore our campus and community through virtual platforms and limited on-campus tours. Several online platforms allow you to “visit” Lehigh and find out if it is the right fit for you, including our Admitted Student Community.
Get an overview of Lehigh as you explore digital versions of the same print brochures found in our lobby for in-person visitors.