Visits & Campus Tours
Learn more and see if Lehigh’s beautiful campus and thriving community is the place for you to call home—for the next four years and beyond.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The Office of Admissions has suspended all formal campus visits and events for prospective students; however, prospective students are welcome to utilize our tour app or campus maps for a self-guided campus tour.
We are taking this extraordinary step in an effort to protect the health and safety of our community and visitors, as well as to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We understand this decision presents challenges to students and families, and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
Virtual Visit Opportunities
We are currently offering virtual visit opportunities, including Information Sessions by admissions counselors, student-led virtual tours and interviews for rising seniors.
Admitted Student EventsWhile we can’t meet you on campus right now, we’d love to meet you online. Experience Lehigh from wherever you are through a virtual exploration of our campus and community. Several online platforms allow you to “visit” Lehigh until we can greet you in person—and we can’t wait for that day.
Campus Visit Opportunities (Limited to Self-Guided Tours)
Although we are not currently hosting formal campus visits and events, prospective students are welcome to visit campus on their own and utilize the virtual tour, which can be launched from your mobile device’s web browser, or the campus maps available for a self-guided campus tour. Parking is available on levels 2-6 of the Alumni Memorial Parking Garage at a rate of $1/hour plus a one time $.25 service fee per parking session that can be paid via text or online. Once you have parked, there is a kiosk in front of the Alumni Memorial Building with a drawer that contains campus maps, and you can also utilize the virtual tour option by visiting our virtual tour page and launching the tour from your mobile device’s web browser. While you are at the kiosk, please make sure to fill out the physical card in order to document your visit to campus. Please note that the Office of Admissions is working remotely at this time, so there are no staff members physically on campus.
Additional parking instructions:
- Visitor parking is available on levels 2-6 of the Alumni Memorial Parking Garage.
- Parking rates are $1/hour plus a one time $.25 service fee per parking session. If you extend your time, there will be no additional service fee.
- You have two options to pay for parking:
- Text LU11 to 25023. You will receive a link to enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. You will receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires with a link to add more time. Alternatively, you can reopen the webpage where you originally paid to add more time as well.
- Scan the QR code as depicted on the sign. Enter your license plate number, amount of time you want to park and payment information. If you would like to receive a text message 15 minutes before your time expires, you must create an account and add your phone number.
- Parking in any other area on campus will result in your vehicle being ticketed
All visitors to campus should adhere to the following safety protocols:
- The day of your visit, each member of your party is required to complete a self-screening through Lehigh’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool before coming to campus, and should stay home if they do not pass the self-assessment or if:
- they have tested positive for COVID-19
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- if they have come in close contact with a person who has symptoms of our has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Face coverings are required to be worn in any public area, and in any circumstance where interacting with others on campus. At Lehigh, we consider public areas to include all of our buildings, as well as outdoor spaces such as campus walkways. This means that all visitors should be prepared to wear a cloth face covering for the entire duration of their visit to campus.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter any buildings on campus, which means the restroom facilities in our office will not be accessible during your visit. However, the Lehigh University Bookstore is open to the public and has restrooms that are available to all guests. The bookstore is located at 1 Farrington Square, Bethlehem, PA 18015 and current store hours can be found on their website.
- Visitors are responsible to follow established guidance by CDC/PA Dept. of Health if they or anyone in their party is suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19.
- Visitors are required to notify Lehigh immediately upon learning that they or anyone in their party may be suspected of or confirmed with COVID 19 if:
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus the day they became ill
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus on any subsequent days after they became ill or after they had a positive test
- The suspected or confirmed case was on campus in the 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic, or if no symptoms, the 48 hours prior to the COVID-19 test being done
Failure to follow these safety requirements will result in immediate request to leave campus.
Get an overview of Lehigh as you explore digital versions of the same print brochures found in our lobby for in-person visitors.